CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

God's Peace

Tonight I am going to visit a friend 'T' who has struggled with infertility for quite sometime, also dealing with a few miscarriages. She is now pregnant and passed they 'scare stage'!!! I am so excited to go to Gainesville to see her tonight and spend the day with her tomorrow! How am I going to do this you ask? Spend time with someone who is PREGNANT?!? One answer for you: GOD'S PEACE.

If you would have asked me to do this at any point the last 3 years, there would have been NO way that i would be strong enough to do this. But thru LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of prayer God has given Ben and I peace about not being able to conceive (at this point in our lives) and build our family thru Adoption. Matthew 11:28-30 '28If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. 29Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. 30This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.'

I am so thankful that we were able to turn our Infertilty over to God. This is not to say that we have NO bad days, because that certainly isn't true. We still have our days where we just dont understand why we arent able to conceive, or why we aren't able to have biological children. But thru this struggle God has shown us that having biological children isn't the only way to have a family. In this he has led us to Adoption, which you can read about in our other posts.

Here are some other verses i love on 'Peace'

John 14:27 27I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give. It isn't like the peace that this world can give. So don't be worried or afraid.

John 16:3333I have told you this, so that you might have peace in your hearts because of me. While you are in the world, you will have to suffer. But cheer up! I have defeated the world.



0 comments:

Post a Comment