CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waiting....
Waiting...
Waiting...


Is it just me or is SO hard to wait?? We have been on the waiting list to start our parenting classes/home study with the state for several months now... AGH!
But *possible* good news. I contacted someone from the State and they said they are having a class in January, so *cross your fingers* that we are on the list! I sure hope so!!!

Christmas time is rough, or goal for 2011 was to have a baby in our home by Christmas... here we are, Christmas 2011 with no baby. I am praying that God will bless us with a baby in 2012. I am really really anxious. I am starting to wonder is God still listening to my prayers?? Does he hear me? Does anyone?

2 comments:

Katie Rice

Thanks! What's your blog address?

Elizabeth at Happy Adoption Story

Tell me more please! What type of adoption are you guys pursuing? Are you working with an agency? I'm still in the learning process here...

Post a Comment