CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Which way God?

God, which way do you want us to go? Adoption? Fertility treatments?

Do you ever wonder where God is leading you? Just when we thought God was leading us 100% towards Adoption he lays IUI on our hearts.
Should we see the Dr and give it the good ole fashion 'one more try' or be finished (what we thought we were) and go straight to adoption? We are certainly on our knees praying!
We have our name on a list for the Home Study here in Fl. So we will keep our names on the waiting list, but I am going to call our new insurance carrier and see whats up! Praying I won't have to go back to my OB/GYN and get a whole new work up to be referred to Dr.Brown. I pray not!!!
I'm not to sure if I'm emotionally ready to go back...all the visits, all the hormone pills and meds. Agh! Are we ready?!

What do you think? How did you know which way God was leading you?

Always praying

0 comments:

Post a Comment