CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Have you ever wanted something SO badly? For me, it is A FREAKING BABY!
All i want to do is be a mother. And give Ben a baby. I want to give him the gift of fatherhood so badly. I feel horrible that my duty as a wife (starting a family), I can not fulfill. I am still struggling to see God's plan for us. I want to see it so bad. Why did God choose Ben and I to struggle with this for 3+ years? I mean i know it says God won't give you anything you can't handle, but i'm starting to wonder.... I think God thinks i am way stronger than i am...
Sorry for the vent, just really feeling it today.
Side note: Please be in prayer for the following ladies in our Support Group (and a few others):
E.C. - Pregnant! Pray for safe and healthy preg/delivery
E.S. - Praying about Surrogacy
T.K. - Currently doing IUI, testing SOON!
L.M. - Break time
N.B. - Trying, Trying, Trying
J.V. - Pursuing an IUI
A.C. - Fostering, in pursuit of own pregnancy, possible adoption
M.L. - Failed IUI, praying for direction
A.E. - Starting IVF in November

0 comments:

Post a Comment