CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A friend did the 'Infertility A-Z'!

Here is hers:
A) Age when you started TTC: before first born age:23 trying for #2, age:28

B) Baby Dancing or Sex: Don't understand, I guess sex.

C) Children wanted: One more, unless it is a boy, then 2 more.

D) Dog/Cat/Fill in Children: We have one dog, Mac

E) Essential oils/ Vitamins/ Snail Oils: Vitamins

F) Fertility meds I've taken: Clomid for the first and still using, plus a round of IVF. I could not even begin to tell you how many.

G) Gain: gained 15lbs

H) HSG (Hystosalpingogram): 2 times (before Jonah, and during IVF.

I) Infertile Pet Peeves: seeing friends who are have number 2, 3, and 4. And they are younger than me.

J) Job title: Me:Teacher

K) Kids name you're afraid will be taken by the time you have kids: BOY:Chad Girl: Ashley nicole

L) Length of time TTC: 2+ years and still trying.

M) Miscarriages: ectopic pregnancy and 3 eggs during IVF did not make it.

N) Number of times you've switched OB/GYN's, RE's: 2

O) Ovarian quality: I have them both, but one tube. And they work every 40 days.

Q) Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "If you do IVF 3 times, you are sure to get pregnant.". Sure, I have 50,000 dollars to drop.

S) Sperm: Rockstar sperm

T) Time tried naturally: 2 years

U) Uterus: So far so good

V) Vagina: I blew it out with my first born.

W) What baby stuff do you have already: sold it all. Got tired of seeing it.

X) X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC? Quite a few.

Y) Yearly Exam. Yep.

Z) Zits: Right now, yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment